Author, The Iconist: The Art and Science of How to Stand Out
- Author of the highly anticipated book The Iconist: The Art and Science of How to Stand Out (September, 2019)
- Economics Degree from the London School of Economics
- Graduate of Georgetown University’s Engalitcheff Institute
- Former Vice-President of Strategy for Power PR
- TEDx Portland Speaker
- Host of RadioActive
We recognize the obvious: Each of us is bombarded with information, coming at us from all directions, in all forms. And if you can’t get heard, then nobody cares and the message dies. This has huge implications for companies and organizations. Jamie Mustard (bio) is an expert on getting thru, and making it stick. He is the world’s leading authority on perception in the physical world. Steeped in the worlds of technology, product engagement, and the creative arts, Jamie consults with leading companies, CEOs, creative artists, etc., getting their messages, products, brands and ideas to STAND OUT to their desired audiences.
How Andy Warhol and Martin Luther King Are Revolutionizing Today’s Business World: The Promise of BLOCKS™
BLOCKS™ enable anyone to create Icons in the minds of others. Teaching the creation and execution of BLOCKS™ will remarkably heighten your connection with customers and sharpen the focus of your team or organization. The constant waves of news, media, and information has caused people to turn off, right at the time your business needs their attention the most.
Jamie Mustard, is a dynamic, expressive storyteller and educator, using the latest research and a fascinating array of examples to not only introduce what Blocks are and how they work, but to provide the tools and inspiration to make them work immediately in your life and inside your organizations.
When you need to STAND OUT:
- ENHANCED LEADERSHIP – Learn how simplicity and transparent authenticity to how can build faster, adaptive, trusting and highly efficient cultures, making leadership easier and more focused on productivity and less on problem solving.
- INSPIRE EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY + HAPPINESS - Use the simple laws of BLOCKS™ to improve company-wide cooperation, increase innovative input, and build invigorating work environments, resulting in accelerated adaptability and productivity.
- DEMAND GENERATION + SALES - Use BLOCKS™ to bypass the distraction of your over-messaged audience and immediate increase demand. Salespeople learn to use BLOCKS™ to immediately increase sales and customer demand. Demand generation and advertising teams learn to create content using the science of BLOCKS™ - to seer messages and images into the mind of their customers, creating transparent messaging that will captivate your customers and immediately increase engagement and demand.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR TECHNOLOGY - Simplicity is the key to universal acceptance and wide-spread adaptation of technologies. Learn how BLOCKS™ simplify systems and their use, instantly captivating attention and generating demand.
Business Expo West
World Congress of Science Producers
Pacific Northwest College of Art
Center for Continued Learning & Education
Teaching the Science of What Causes Any Idea, Image, or message to STAND OUT + TAKE HOLD
We recognize the obvious: Each of us is bombarded with information, coming at us from all directions, in all forms. We suffer from both an addiction to and fatigue from our daily “information tsunamis”, as our biological instinct is to instantly reject the overload.
And here is the problem: If you can’t get heard, then nobody cares and the message dies. This has huge implications for companies and organizations. Jamie Mustard is an expert on getting thru, and making it stick.
He is the world’s leading authority on perception in the physical world. Steeped in the worlds of technology, product engagement, and the creative arts, Jamie consults with leading companies, CEOs, creative artists, etc., getting their messages, products, brands and ideas to STAND OUT to their desired audiences.
This is the science and art of obviousness. A graduate of the London School of Economics, Jamie’s work is an explanation of the ‘economics of attention’ based on the primal laws and neuro-scientific research on human perception called Blocks™, which explain why anything STANDS OUT and endures in the mind (or fails to). In his upcoming book, The Iconist: The Art and Science of How to Stand Out, he uses case studies in pop culture and comprehensive research to explore how Blocks™ solve one of our most crucial problems: Being made invisible.
He helps build focused and immediately effective business practices to help you get heard. Stop wasting so much money, time and valuable resources fighting for meaningful attention in an oversaturated world.
He has spoken, educated and inspired others with his work ubiquitously including, Cisco, Intel, Symantec, Adidas, Pacific Northwest College of Art and TEDx . Jamie’s Iconist work has spanned some of the world’s leading companies, technologies, artists, designers, creatives, non-profits and the globe. In his vibrant mulit-media speech presentations, he gives audiences the power of capturing attention to those who are feeling stifled by an over-messaged culture. When we can get attention at will, we can motivate and inspire others, adapt faster, get buy-in, improve organizational culture, generate demand, increase productivity and ultimately be more fulfilled as organizations and individuals.
In other words, we can make important things to happen!